What you need to know
The price of the pack shown includes the following:
- A Returns Form and a written set of pottery “Top Tips”. Please read them to get the best results.
- Pre-selected glazes to do the projects pictured. You may purchase additional glazes if you wish (See Accessories to buy).
- 2 brushes, one medium for filling and one small for detail.
- Bauble packs will also come with a brush suitable for hand/footprints.
Other equipment you will need at home:
- A water pot.
- A small plate to mix colours on (glazes are non-toxic and water soluble).
- Paper towel / tissues. Wipe or tissues impregnated with balm must NOT be used.
- An apron, although not essential. Once dry, the glaze will brush off and washes off easily.
Returning for Firing
- You must fill in the returns form with your contact details and put it back in the bubble wrap and bag the pottery came in. This is essential so we know who to contact when they are ready. Pottery will not be fired without this information.
- We will gratefully accept any uncontaminated, unused glaze and any used or unused brushes you have no use for. We will re-use them at the workshop.
- Detailed instructions for the projects will be emailed to you.
- We will message you when your order is ready for collection. If you have not heard from us in 24-48 hours, please contact us on 01606301269.
- You may purchase additional brushes from us if you wish (See Accessories to Buy).
- You may use your own brushes but they must be washed thoroughly with washing up liquid and rinsed. No traces of other paints or glue must be on them (it will spoil your pottery when firing).